91% & 95% EFFICIENT INDIRECT FIRED HEAT EXCHANGER
UP TO 60:1 TURNDOWN
HEAT ONLY & HEAT / COOL UNITS
- DRUM & TUBE HEAT EXCHANGER
- 409 STAINLESS STEEL 14 GAUGE HEAT EXCHANGER MATERIAL
- PROPRIETARY TUBE PLACEMENT/ARRANGEMENT
- OMEGA AIR PATTERN
- INTERNAL TURBULATORS INCREASE HEAT TRANSFER
- HIGH EFFICIENT & DURABLE DIGITAL SCROLL D.X. COOLING WHICH ELIMINATE NEED FOR HOT-GAS BYPASS
- 10:1 TURNDOWN ON SINGLE STAGE COMPRESSORS AND 20:1 TURNDOWN FOR TANDEM COMPRESSOR
- VFD CONTROLLED CONDENSER FAN (NO FAN CYCLING)
- DIGITAL SUPERHEAT CONTROLLER
- ELECTRONIC EXPANSION VALVE
OMEGA HEAT EXCHANGER DESIGN PROVIDES A REVOLUTIONARY AIR PATTERNING OVER ALL CRITICALLY ESSENTIAL COMPONENTS OF THE HEAT EXCHANGER, PROVIDING CONTINUAL “SCRUBBING” OF THE HEAT EXCHANGER DRUM & TUBES WHICH ALLOWS FOR HIGHEST HEAT TRANSFER POSSIBLE. THE OMEGA FLOW OF THE SUPPLY AIR HAS BEEN SHOWN TO ELIMINATE “HOT SPOT” AREAS OF THE HEAT EXCHANGER, ENSURING LONG HEAT EXCHANGER LIFE AND MAXIMUM HEAT TRANSFER. DURABLE 14 GAUGE 409 STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION OF ENTIRE HEAT EXCHANGER PROVIDES THE BEST MALUABLE EXPANSION AND CONTRACTION PROPERTIES DURING COMBUSTION PROCESS, WITH HIGHEST POSSIBLE RESISTANCE TO CONDENSATE WHILE PROVIDING THE GREATEST CONDUCTIVITY OF HEAT TO SUPPLY AIR, ENSURING THE HIGHEST CAPACITIES AND EFFICIENCIES AVAILABLE.
THE REVOLUTIONARY ICECON III
The ICECON III board capability allows ICE to create a near perfect combustion throughout the operating range of heat exchange for the past 20 years. Because of this advanced technology we have become very successful in producing efficient and high quality heat exchangers and burners.
- Heat Modes: Factory set discharge temperature
- Remote Temperature selector (RTS)
- External modulation control
- Signal: 4-10mA, 0-10 VDC, compatible with Building Management Systems (BMS)
Error signal indication:
- High limit
- Low limit
- Air Proving
- Flame Failure
- Gas Valve
- Space Over-ride
- Low Limit
- System Pre-heat
- Fan standby
The way the ICECON III board works is by a set of 6 factory presets within the combustion curve, from these 6 points the board is precisely able to create infinite points with a microprocessor creating our combustion curve. These sets points can be programmed for different elevations to insure that high quality rate of perfect combustion. To acquire this near perfect combustion ICECON board sends signals to a Triac (solid state relay) which controls the rpm of combustion motor and a gas ball valve to optimum positions for combustion at any set point desired. The combustion fan information sent to the ICECON III via a tac sensor and the feedback of the gas valve position is also sent to the ICECON III for constant interlock of both variables. This technology produces quiet combustion and smooth modulation changes between low fire to high fire, which creates great efficiency, greater control and higher turndown rates. Our turndown ratios cannot be matched by competitors.
OPTIONAL 95% EFFICIENCY WITH ADDITION OF EXTERNAL FINS ON LAST PASS COMBUSTION TUBES
- BMS integration of all major control manufacturers
- Incorporated JIC Wiring
- L.O.N. Protocol/Distech
- BAC-NET Protocol/Distech DTC Control
- Allen Bradley PLC
- Siemens PLC
ICE Western’s DX Cooling Modulation
Programmable digital and analog I/O allowing drive to be configured for tasks such as multiple preset speeds, electronic braking and motor jogging
- Power range: 0.37 to 22 kW
- Wide speed range with up to 200% torque for highly dynamic motor response
- EPM plug-in memory chip & programmer to copy parameters
Superheat Controller EC3-X33
- Perform all control tasks and precisely regulates the superheat at the evaporator
- A complete system consisting of control valve, superheat controller, and temperature and pressure sensor, controls the superheat exactly to setpoint
- The MOP (Maximum Operating Pressure) function protects the compressor from dangerous overload conditions
- Positive shut-off function eliminates the use of an additional solenoid valve, and built in backup battery closes the valve after power loss.
EX4 Electrical Control Valve
- Optimized for control of liquid or gaseous mass flow in refrigeration systems
- Energized directly from the electrical power and therefore operates independent from differential pressure ensuring accurate temp/humidity control
Tandem Digital Scroll
- Simple, variable modulation, for temperature control within 0.5 F
- Lower operating cost
- Reduced power consumption – up to 30% more efficient than using hot-gas bypass
- Longer cycle times to reduce wear and improve humidity control
- Available for commercial air-conditioning and refrigeration applications
- Available in configurations from 3-30HP
ICE WESTERN BELIEVES IN QUALITY AND SERVICE YOU DESERVE
ICE is committed in providing quality through every step of our operation. Every product undergoes testing and quality inspection to ensure a high quality product.
ICE provides qualified staff that can assist in start-up and service and troubleshooting.
ICE offers competitive pricing in the HVAC industry, and we can match any units along with quality commitment as well as on time deliveries. Here at our company we take pride as a manufacturer of HVAC units.
ICE provides custom built units to meet specifications as well as exceed customer expectations.
ICE Western Sales Ltd. • 9765 54th Street SE • Calgary, AB T2C 5J6 • 403-252-5577 • FAX 403-252-5556