ICE Western Sales Ltd is a part of ICE Manufacturing, a known and trusted long term provider of HVAC equipment and services. ICE is a top manufacturer of high end Industrial Commercial, Make-Up Air, Heating and Cooling Equipment.
ICE Western is committed to customer service, safety, as well innovation of our products.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- This position requires an understanding of operational processes, electrical power, electrical controls and pneumatics.
- The position also requires working with multiple disciplines including electrical and mechanical engineering.
- Designing Electrical wiring diagrams
- Reviewing/Updating Wiring diagrams
- Create bill of materials
- Create a process between shop worker and designers
- Bring up ideas and solutions to have efficient processes in place.
- understand HVAC/Electrical parts
- Candidates with a strong background in HVAC industrial controls; this includes air make up units, both direct fired, and indirect fired, Air conditioning systems, including DX systems, chillers, and evaporative will receive preference.
- Critical Thinking – Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Create wiring diagrams to achieve sequence of operation by project specification.
- Write programming scripts would be an asset
- Ability to use AutoCad
- Previous experience with programmable logic controllers (PLC) and operator interface controllers such as HMI’s or touch-screens is required; this includes at a minimum Allen Bradley, Distech and/ or Siemens Automation would be asset.
- A highly motivated self-starter with exceptional communication, leadership and computer skills.
- Must be able to work independently and past experience should demonstrate achievements supporting a results oriented focus and use of leadership skills.
- Dental and Medical benefits through company’s group plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Matching RRSP contribution
- Negotiable wages offered
- Performance Bonus
- Vacation time
Please send your most current resume to Human Resources or Apply Today