ICE Western Sales Ltd is a part of ICE Manufacturing, a known and trusted long term provider of HVAC equipment and services. ICE is a top manufacturer of high end Industrial Commercial, Make-Up Air, Heating and Cooling Equipment.
ICE Western is committed to customer service, safety, as well innovation of our products.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Troubleshoot ICE heating, air conditioning, ventilation, equipment as well as accessories
• Perform Start up and Commissioning of ICE equipment
• Notice potential problems to prevent premature and unexpected breakdowns or callbacks.
• Perform service calls and other assignments as instructed and do so in a courteous manner.
• Analyze, diagnose and resolve customer problems.
• Handle customer concerns, questions, or problems in an effective manner.
• Fill-out all forms and paperwork in a neat, timely, complete, and accurate manner
• Provide training for contractors as well as end users
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of 5 years of related experience; extensive HVAC knowledge
• Minimum of a Grade 12 education, college or trade school diploma is preferred.
• Flexibility to work out of town service calls.
• Strong time management skills and organizational skills
• Superior communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
• Good mechanical aptitude
• Able to read wiring diagrams and troubleshoot problems with electrical, air conditioning equipment.
• Able to properly set up large gas fired burners without supervision.
• Able to repair A/C systems, repair leaks, recharge, etc.
• Able to operate all necessary tools and equipment to perform various service projects
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• Availability to work on evening shift if required
• Clean drivers abstract and successfully complete a background check
• Overtime hours may be required
• After completion of three months:
• Dental and Medical benefits through company’s group plan
• Matching RRSP contribution up to 2%
• Negotiable wages offered
• Premium Rate for out town work and evening shift
• We offer compressed work week 4 days a week/44 hours a week
Please send your most current resume to Human Resources or Apply Today